Founded in 1974 in Steamboat Springs, Colorado, TIC – The Industrial Company is a direct-hire general contractor serving a wide range of heavy industrial markets throughout North America. Through our network of local operating centers, access to vast resources and focus on self-performing work, we deliver safe and high-quality results on projects of virtually any size.
CONTRACTOR OF CHOICE
With an outstanding performance record and a commitment to people and safety, TIC is recognized as contractor of choice for heavy industrial construction.
- Self-Perform: We self-perform the majority of our work, including civil, structural steel, mechanical, process piping, electrical and instrumentation and controls.
- Safety: Our craft-led safety programs and commitment at all levels of our operations ensure that our focus is on what matters most: that nobody gets hurt.
- Quality: Our philosophy on quality is simple; meet our clients’ expectations through continuous quality improvement and build our work right the first time.
- Ethics Standards: To us, ethical behavior means more than words on paper. It is a total commitment involving every employee. We have built an enviable, well-deserved reputation for integrity and honesty in our workplace conduct and our business relationships.
- Financial Strength and Bonding Capacity: Privately held, TIC is one of the largest direct-hire industrial contractors in the United States. We have strong banking and bonding relationships, as well as resources and systems that allow us to support projects of nearly any size — from small capital work to major Engineer Procurement Construct (EPC) projects.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our strong and meaningful values have defined TIC’s success and longevity. Today, TIC’s leaders and workforce continue to ensure that our values remain at the core of everything we do.
We care for the well-being of our people and help them grow in their ability to be successful.
We conduct our business to the highest ethical standards and take responsibility for our actions.
We commit to excellence in all we do with a focus on quality and continuous improvement.
We make a positive impact on our communities.
ONLY ONE WAY...THE RIGHT WAY
Our ethics and compliance program is a total commitment that involves every employee, crosses all departments and impacts everything we do. That means not only conducting our business with the highest ethical standards and within the laws and regulations that govern our business, but also doing it in accordance with our own policies and procedures.