Bald Mountain Expansion
TIC was awarded the contract for the construction of the Bald Mountain Expansion Project. Scope of work consisted of concrete, pre-engineered buildings and structural steel at the existing open pit gold mining facility.
- Designed, supplied and installed pre-engineered buildings
- Designed, supplied and installed rubber roll-up truck doors
- Supplied, fabricated and erected structural and miscellaneous steel for process plant and carbon column supports
- Supplied, fabricated and erected all sheet metal deck for elevated concrete floors and erected all crane rail including clips
- Rough set all overhead bridge cranes on rails weighing 25.5/15 tons and six tons.
- Designed, supplied, fabricated and installed a 36’dia. X 14’-6” h, Pregnant solution tank
- Set ten tanks, carbon columns and interconnecting launders and distribution box, barren solution tank, cyanide tank, two carbon storage tanks and an anti-scalant tank