Hayden Coal Handling Facility
TIC was awarded the contract for the rail car unloading facility including conveyor, feeder and stacking tube to tie into existing coal handling system.
- Bottom-dump rail car unloading facility, with drag feeder
- 60” conveyor with four bents to new 100’ high slip-form stacking tube
- Installation of two new roll crushers under the tube in the existing reclaim tunnel to tie into coal handling system
- 26’ high x 150’ long x 52’ wide rail line main shed
- Supplied all fabricated steel for the conveyor and bents, drives and belting and all other permanent plant material